- Speech recognition can be activated for certain doctors or referral types only, depending on your practice's specific needs.
- Doctors can switch between front-end and back-end speech recognition modes anytime. Front-end recognition allows doctors to create their own referrals and add consultation notes in real-time, whilst the back-end solution turns voice to text in the background for either the doctor or secretary to correct.
- Doctors can navigate around their clinical system using customised voice commands. They can also use voice-to-text to add medication and consultation notes directly to the patient file.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition V2 offers up to 20% better accuracy than previous versions and requires virtually no training. It supports 90+ medical specialities, developed over the years by market leader Nuance.
- The system learns from its mistakes in the background, making the process entirely transparent to users.