by olivia beke
7 Reasons You Should Use Crescendo For Your Legal Speech Recognition
Trying to find a Speech Recognition solution for your legal firm can often feel like a daunting task. Which Speech Recognition version should I choose? Which provider can help me implement it? Will the team even use it?
Whilst being 100% Crescendo biased, hopefully we can answer some of the above questions and set a standard of what your Speech Recognition provider should be offering you.
1. We Use Dragon, The #1 Speech Recognition Engine In The World
For our Legal clients we use Nuance’s Dragon Professional Anywhere. Do not settle for anything less. And do not settle for a supplier who isn’t a Dragon Elite Partner (like we are).
- Your IT Team will love it because it is completely cloud based – meaning it requires no setup, maintenance or high-spec hardware
- Over 99% accuracy out of the box, thanks to it’s built in legal dictionary
- Get going immediately – long gone are the days of training the system for hours
- 3x faster than typing – and that’s for the average typist!
- Very secure – packed with 256-bit encryption whether in office or on the go – putting your mind (and your client’s) at ease
Learn more about Dragon
2. We Truly Tailor Dragon To Your Organisational needs
During the initial sales process our account managers will find out as much as possible about your organisation and how it works, then setup the software to meet these requirements
- Create command packs based on the systems, programs and documents which are frequently used
- Setup templates (new or current) to work seamlessly with Dragon
- Assist in creating a bank of Auto Texts and Standard Clauses used frequently within the firm
3. Custom Training For Every. Single. User.
Why would you buy software to make your firm work more efficiently and to a higher standard, but then not teach them how to use it?
Sorry, we don’t have an answer to that question, but we can tell you about the training we offer our clients and users
- Management – we offer training to management to view reports of the software usage across the firm, to view and re-allocate licences
- User – there is no need for users to spend time training profiles, instead the trainer will show them how to set up macros, AutoTexts and more
- Train the trainer – for larger organisation our trainers will train yours to become experts in the software and how to coach users to use it to its full capability
4. Crescendo Set Up Dragon Professional Anywhere for Legal In Your Case/Document Management System(s)
Dragon Professional Anywhere for Legal not only allows you to dictate directly into your Case & Document Management Systems, Crescendo will help you create voice commands and shortcuts to automate those repetitive tasks. Supported Systems include
- & more
5. Industry Expert Support
Our clients rave about our support. They know the software like the back of their hands, they know the hardware like an old friend. You won’t need to worry.
- “The support given is fantastic and nothing is too much trouble for the team. Highly recommend.” Rosemary – Practice Manager in Luton
- Crescendo technical support is very good. There are two chaps with whom I’ve spoken over the years of using Crescendo dictation software. They are most knowledgeable and always calm and polite when assisting with the techie issues. Not that we need to contact Crescendo often! Martyn – IT Administrator in Bedford
“We have used Crescendo for a few years now, from set up to training and helpline support, you won’t find a better system or service team. The helpdesk are always on hand to handle your queries and nothing is too much trouble for them. This makes life so much easier for all staff. I have no hesitation in recommending Crescendo to anyone.” Sarah – Operations Manager in Bolton
6. Intelligent Pricing Options
No two firms are the same, so why should we expect you to pay the same way?
Either pay monthly to remove the need for a high upfront cost or pay annually or bi-annually and receive a discount of the software and service. You’re completely in control.
7. Last But Not Least - We'll Give You A 30-day Free Pilot
Like the sound of Dragon Professional Anywhere for Legal? Like the sound of Crescendo? Think it could be too good to be true? Fair enough, try it free for 30-days, no upfront cost, no signing your life away. Try it, and if you like it, buy it.